KSi Underbin Conveyor
- Patented drive configuration
- Curvilinear pan for seed transport away from belt edges
- Durable, long lasting galvanized construction
- High Capacity: 16UB transports up to 4,500 bushel per hour
- 12UB transports up to 3,000 bushel per hour
- Completely enclosed belt return
- Modular design for ease of installation
- Lengths available from 16’ through 120’ and greater in 4’ increments
- Comes in 4’ and 8’ sections
- Transition hoppers can be installed anywhere in the length of conveyor
- Transitions are galvanized construction
- Adjustable leg kit available for different bin configurations
- U-trough design is available in either 12” Standard Capacity or 16” for higher capacity
- Reversing Underbin drive is standard and allows for dumping out the reverse end of underbin.
- 12” or 16” Crescent/Chevron Belt is formed to a curvilinear pan for high capacity and efficiency.
- Belt speed is safe for seed handling.
- Clean-out access doors can be placed along Underbin for ease of clean-out.
- Inclined head can be mounted on end of Underbin to allow for more clearance.
- Dual drive option for 100′ and longer underbin conveyors.
- Tote bag hopper inlet optional